Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hello, all! Since the arrival of Lily, I have decided that I might as well try my hand at a blog so I don't jam up your inboxes with pictures!!! This is a picture of Abby and Lily at 2 weeks. The girls are doing great - Lily is about to eat us out of house and home! She definitely is going through a growth spurt. Sleep for Keith and me is a distant, beautiful memory. I think God gives you selective amnesia about this stage, otherwise you would definitely only have one child! I can't tell you how many nights we have woken up at 3:00am with the lights on, fully clothed from the day before and Lily sacked out flat on top of me! Such is the life of parents of a newborn.

Lily turns 3 weeks today. It is really flying by fast. She has already changed a bunch in these short few weeks. She even smiled at me today, and I don't think it was gas... We are adjusting to that newborn schedule, and I am so thrilled when I get to take a shower. It's the little things... :)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I definitely agree about the selective amnesia. :)