Monday, May 5, 2008

On the Move

It started out about a month ago... On the hands and knees, then the rocking, and then what I like to call the "on-land butterfly stroke". Well, now it is official: crawling at 6 months. I am not ready for this on many levels, but the greatest drawback is definitely the state of my floors, as she finds every little piece of dirt and other assundries on them. (On that note, I truly believe Satan invented white tile to torment me!) Alas, I guess I am going to have to pick up the broom more often. If only I could make Lily an outfit out of dust cloths and string mops... :)


3 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Can you send her over to do my floors too?

Unknown said...

If you figure out that mop idea, let me know!! ; )

Bonnie said...

She is so precious!