Monday, December 3, 2007

If Cloning Were Ethical...

I have decided that I need a clone. Make that two clones. Well, we better make it three. One to take care of children and the house. One to take care of the husband, and one to do all Christmas decorating and wrapping. Three clones. Then I could send my real self to Hawaii! Aloha!!!

Honestly, I would like to do all these things myself (including the trip to Hawaii!). I am discovering that as a mother of two - one being new - this is a difficult task. Do you know how much laundry this crew makes? GEEZ!!! I pratically need a folk lift to get it all to the laundry room. Having a baby adds about 3 loads a week minimum. Fun times. Something has to go undone. Apparently it is cleaning my house! At least the kids are dressed, fed and loved - hopefully the husband, too! If I had one request to God these days, it would be that he would allow me to grow a third arm! :)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hello!! I think I wrote your exact post a few months ago...but I feel exceptionally silly sharing this with you because I only have ONE baby!! http://collinscountry.blogspot.com/2007/05/three-arms-and-baby.html
Oh well, you are super mom!...and you have the cutest kids!