Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Top 10 Things I Have Found in Lily's Mouth

Okay, what is the deal with babies and putting stuff in their mouths!?!? I did not encounter this with Abby, but apparently for Lily, her mouth is her 3rd hand... Here are the top 10 things I have found in her mouth this week:

1. 2 magnets off the frig (small, square)
2. Wad of purple lint off her shag rug (this is almost daily)
3. Piece of masking tape (huh?!?!?)
4. Small leaf
5. Small piece of greenery from a vase of roses
6. Wadded receipt that went through the washer and dryer (found while I was folding clothes)
7. Small ball of thread
8. Small rubberband
9. Dirt
10. Streamer of green Easter basket grass (she was crawling around with it trailing out of her mouth)

I have really tried to keep my floors clean, so I think this kid is going to need a muzzle...

No comments: